-Follow DOE on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
January 9, 2017 – The State Board of Education will hold a two-day regular meeting on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 and Thursday, January 12, 2017. The meeting will be in the State Board Room, 2070 Twin Towers East.
NOTE: For the official meeting agenda, please visit Simbli/eBoard.
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
- AUDIT COMMITTEE (Mary Sue Murray Conference Room - 2056 East Tower) 8:30 A.M.
- CALL TO ORDER – 10:00 A.M. EXECUTIVE SESSION (Executive Conference Room, East Tower, 2070) – 10:00 A.M.
- DISTRICT FLEXIBILITY AND CHARTER SCHOOLS COMMITTEE MEETING (State Board Room – 2070)- 1:00 P.M.
- RULES COMMITTEE MEETING (Mary Sue Murray Conference Room - 2056 East Tower) – 1:00 P.M.
- BUDGET COMMITTEE MEETING (Mary Sue Murray Conference Room - 2056 East Tower) – 2:30 P.M.
Thursday, January 12, 2017
- OPERATIONS COMMITTEE MEETING (State School Superintendent’s Office, 2066 East Tower) – 8:00 A.M.
- COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE AND FULL BOARD MEETING *** (State Board Room, 2070 East Tower)
- CALL TO ORDER – 9:30 A.M.
- GUEST RECOGNITION
- INSPIRATION/PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
- PUBLIC HEARING
- COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
- SUPERINTENDENT/CHAIR REPORT
- VOTE ON ACTION ITEMS
***This schedule is subject to change.