WARNING: YOU ARE IN OUR UAT/TEST Environment!
State Board of Education Meeting in May 2021
MEDIA CONTACT: Meghan Frick, GaDOE Communications Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
May 5, 2021 – The State Board of Education will hold a two-day regular meeting on Wednesday, May 12 and Thursday, May 13, 2021. The meeting will be in the State Board Room, 2070 Twin Towers East.
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
- CALL TO ORDER – 12:00 P.M.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION (Executive Board Room, 2070 East Tower) – 12:00 P.M.
- BUDGET COMMITTEE (Mary Sue Murray Conference Room – 2056 East Tower) – 1:00 P.M.
- RULES COMMITTEE (State Board Room – 2070 East Tower) – 1:00 P.M.
- CHARTER SCHOOLS AND DISTRICT FLEXIBILITY COMMITTEE (State Board Room – 2070 East Tower) – 2:00 P.M.
Thursday, May 13, 2021
- COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE AND FULL BOARD MEETING *** (State Board Room, 2070 East Tower)
- CALL TO ORDER – 9:00 A.M.
- GUEST RECOGNITION
- INSPIRATION/PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
- PUBLIC HEARING
- COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
- SUPERINTENDENT/CHAIR REPORT
- VOTE ON ACTION ITEMS
***This schedule is subject to change.
NOTE: The agenda will be available on Simbli/eBoard by 1:00 p.m. Thursday, May 6.