The ESSA State Advisory Committee will create a list of focus areas as well as discussion points for the various working committees. The Working Committees will present their work to the Advisory Committee for feedback and refinements.
- Develop Areas of Focus for each portion of ESSA
- Craft a set of Guiding Principles to guide the efforts of the Working Committees
- Receive and discuss stakeholder feedback
- Review the draft of Georgia’s ESSA State Plan
- Provide feedback regarding Georgia’s draft ESSA State Plan
The ESSA State Advisory Committee is made up of forty stakeholders representing GaDOE advisory councils as well as state organizations and agencies across the state of Georgia. Please click here to see the details.